Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Speech Outline


PREPARATION OUTLINE

NAME: _______________Tejash Hira_____________________ SECTION: ____017______

TITLE OF SPEECH: ___________________The TejashBook (Still working on tittle)____

Be sure to label learning styles throughout.

Introduction
  I.        Attention Catcher: What reads and lives in an apple ?A bookworm !

 II.       Listener Relevance Link: I use my MacBook for hours everyday.

III.       Speaker Credibility: I have many Apple products but the MacBook was my favorite out of them all. You can do so many things with the MacBook.

IV.       Thesis Statement: I've had this MacBook for only a couple of months and I don't think I can go a day without it.

 V.       Preview: There are just so many things I do with my MacBook.

Transition (optional): 


Body
  I.        First Main Point: Why I spend so much time on it.
            Listener Relevance Link: We use our laptops for a lot of things these days.
            A.  Subpoint: The battery life isn't a big deal when it can last up to 7hours
                  1.  Sub-Subpoint: Get more work done.
                  2.  Sub-Subpoint: 
            B.  Subpoint: Great resolution.
                  1.  Sub-Subpoint: See stuff more clearly
                  2.  Sub-Subpoint: Can adjust brightness.
Transition: 


II.        Second Main Point: It's FAST!
            Listener Relevance Link: We all don't like things that are slow, do we?
            A.  Subpoint: Transitions between pages are fast
                  1.  Sub-Subpoint: Runs really smoothly.


      2.  Sub-Subpoint: Opens up applications fast.
            B.  Subpoint: Don't have to wait ages for an application to open.
                  1.  Sub-Subpoint: iTunes took forever on my old laptop.
                  2.  Sub-Subpoint: Helps when in a hurry.
Transition: 

III.       Third Main Point: You can have it all in one place.

            Listener Relevance Link: Being able to do homework off our computers makes it so much more easier. 
            A.  Subpoint: Can have it all in one place.
                  1.  Sub-Subpoint: Don't have to carry all your books around when you need to do homework.
                  2.  Sub-Subpoint: Also keeps you organized.
            B.  Subpoint: Application store.
                  1.  Sub-Subpoint: Many apps that are useful.
                  2.  Sub-Subpoint:
Transition:

Conclusion
  I.        Restatement of Thesis: I've had this MacBook for only a couple of months and I don't think I can go a day without it.
 II.       Summary of Main Points: The MacBook has an extremely long battery ife which allows you to get more work done. Very fast so that you can pull up files and load stuff up faster when on a hurry. Also you can have it all just sitting right infront of you.
III.       Clincher: This is truly a laptop that everyone wishes they had, sweeps away the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment