Thursday, December 13, 2012

Documentary




When you first told us about the project, I had no idea what I was going to do. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do in my documentary, but then I logged onto my Facebook and scrolled through my timeline. All I saw was photos from pages that I liked years ago. That’s when it hit me, how do people use their Facebook now from then. 
The hardest thing about the project was who to film. I encountered many questions during my filming. One of which was how to get someone to talk for a while. Some of the audio in the clips I tried to fix by messing with the equalizer and sound reduction on Audacity but I had gotten nowhere. I hardly take photos or record videos myself. So I had trouble editing the footage to make a film. Also I had a friend help me record the footage. But I was learning as I went along so it wasn’t to bad after all. Even though the video hadn't come out to the best it could’ve been.
 Even though I procrastinated and lost half of my footage when putting it on my computer, I still like the way my documentary came out. I succeed in getting some good shots of places were students would typically use Facebook. So if I had another month to work on this project, I would use it to go and try to get more footage for my documentary.




No comments:

Post a Comment